Safety is an important part of our culture
Tailing is a proud provider of SPOT Safety System
The HaMR2 system is:
- Site-Specific = Field tools can be written specifically for the YOUR most important specific high-risks.
- Scalable = Use what works for your operations. Implement only what fits for you.
- High-Risk Loss Prevention = Focusing on existing safety compliance efforts on high-risk loss prevention safety.
- Continuous Human Performance Improvement = Ease of use and worker friendliness. HaMR2 is the source for meeting this objective. If you don’t improve human performance, how can safety be improved?
- Field Tool use = Equip workers with researched tools for use on the job, in the field. This principle is key to supporting the other HaMR2 Principles.
- Education = Training employees and contractors to work safer, specifically to NOT get hurt
- ROI-Sustainability = Our training, field-tools, and continuous improvement processes are key to getting sustained loss prevention/reduction results.